Investigation on the behavior of a PV generator by means of a CAE simulation tool.
|– Electronic design;|
– Visual Basic programming;
– Test Equipment Interfacing
|Real Time programming and PC interfaces for signal analysis.|
|Investigation of the behavior of a PV generator by means of a CAE simulation tool.|
|– He partecipated to the CubeSat workshop and to the SmallSat Conference in Logan (US, UT), August 2005.|
– Internship at SpaceLab during summer 2006.
– Investigation of the thermal behavior of electronic components in a vacuum chamber.
– Firmware programming: antenna rotor control; digital – FSK coder/decoder (PIC, ASM); AX.25 (MSP430, C).
– Support activities in and outdoor.
|– Internship at SpaceLab during summer 2006.|
– Investigation of the behavior of a microcontroller memory running in a radiation environment (rad level as allowed in a physics lab – too low).
– Firmware programming: morse encoder / decoder (PIC, ASM); AX.25 (MSP430, C).
– Web search, contacts with one of the Ham key people.
Professors, Lecturers and Partners
|G. Salvadè||Physics, Numerical modeling, Member of the SSL Management Group|
|A. Graf||Physics, Mathematics, Member of the SSL Management Group|
|M. Luraschi||Physics, Astronomy fan.|
|G. Kauffmann||EMC, Instrumentation control, HB9TYG.|
|P. Rezzonico, A. Piatti||Mathematics|
|R. Pamini, HB9MGX||Our in house reference for Ham radio related issues.|
|G. Dozio||Converters for photovoltaic applications, Maximum Power Tracker.|
|S. Balemi||Consultant for control related issues (i.e. Momentum wheel).|
|A. Consoli||Consultant EDAC and communication protocols.|
|R. Ponti, M. Dotta|
A. Ortona, W. Amaro
|Structures, Mechanical and Material group. CAD design.|
|M. Barbato||Thermal analysis.|
|D. Chianese||The photovoltaic top-notch|
|Our top technicians: of course they’re payed for, but just hope they never ask to be payed for the time they really give to the department’s space endeavour!|